Monday, June 30, 2014

Poem~She Found a Reason to Stay~



      In a broken and cruel world, searching, asking yourself what are you still alive for?
Reaching for the unknown, yet holding onto what we already know, it’s a fine line, a balance of sorts, the fine line between, loosing oneself and genius. Between holding too tight to your dream and not believing dreams can come true anymore. How do we survive our worlds of inner madness, looking for the will to fight? To live, not just survive. Yet that’s what we do every day, we fight the battle, we slay the dragon.
    What holds  you together when you feel like  falling apart at the seams, what gives  you strength to keep pressing on, when all  you want is to feel peace…. In  your mind. Strength it lies within? Why then have I never seen it before? I’m trying with every bit if strength I can,  show im trying to work through all the emotions I feel, all at once I feel, like the rain they fall… down … down on me.
  They seep into my veins, these emotions are real, separate them from me, I’m a person not just a disease. I make room to learn, always room to grow.im stepping out of my comfort zone. It wasn’t always easy, I recall the dark places my mind used to go. I was searching for even a thread of hope to hold onto.
    Ive maneuvered my way through my tangled web of desperation and fear, I was so afraid I was losing myself along the way, but maybe it was then I truly understood for the first time in a long time she didn’t want to give up. She had found a Reason to stay; her life was not just a piece of shattered glass on the bathroom floor. No longer trampled upon, she found her voice once more .Courageous one rise up, open up your eyes to the new dawn. Look your life is unfolding with beauty the eye can’t comprehend. Pull down the blinders, this is not your end~

I hope this  poem, encourages you that there is Hope, when all looks bleak, there is still Hope~  ive been there and im stable now and have been for years, but i do this blog to help all out there who feel lost and desperate, to know they aren't alone, and this isn't all there is for them!~

No comments:

Post a Comment